Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my drawing on ebel's ss textbook :d


another drawing on meixuan's ss textbook xD


haha, 2 random pictures up there.
just took it today and have decided to post it up since i dont really have anything to blog (actually is im lazy. lol)
did you noticed that the 1 i've drawn on ebel's book too skinny? and the 1 i've drawn on meixuan's book too fat? LMAO.
i really love to draw this kind of humans. my own ss textbook also have. lol!
talk about ss i can get damn pissed cuz i've screwed my ss test!
today got back ss source base test, and i've got 6/20!? when like most of the ppl getting 15 and above!? and its a open-book test leh (means can look at the textbook when doing test). wth can.
me and meixuan thought that the IRA terrorists were the protestants when actually they weree the catholics -.- and this caused the both of us getting the same marks cuz both of us are sharing ans. wendy yong dont even know. and i think most of the ppl were sharing their ans too.
i was damn moody after getting back that test and meixuan still got the mood to smile, asking me to cheer up. optimistic ah she. lol. good for her though.
OHYA OHYA! YOU KNOW WHAT?!
the result of our drill stage 2 test is out.
all of us passed the test! :o what a good news man!
my dream, wanting to be a D.I. is nearer and nearer! YES!
okok, no more dreaming.
now i should be concentrating on my studies, eoy exam!
9 more days to it!!!!!!!
man, haven really started my revision.
these few days only have been studying for tests, but not eoy exam!
i want to score well, i want to get good results. so that my parents will be happy, and i, also will be happy.
ahhhh. no more playing, no more TVs, no more computer, no more DISTRACTIONS!
i mean i should not be watching tv and using the computer but, studying!
this week onwards, no more of watching the television.
next week onwards no more of using the computer.
i know i can do it.
yes i surely can!